Article number: 300035332
Product: 1:35 US M151A2 Transporter Grenada 1983
The M151A2 was a variant of the M151, a military utility truck which was used by the U.S. Army and Marine Corps from 1959 to the early 1990s. The vehicle was originally designed to replace the M38/M38A1 utility vehicles used by the U.S. during WWII. The M151A2 variant was first deployed in 1972 and featured modifications such as upgraded rear suspension, larger turn signals on the front, and an M2 heavy machine gun in place of the previous M60.
About the Model
• 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit.
• The model accurately captures the functional form of the M151A2. It includes a total of 3 figures.
• Vehicle, driver figure and M2 heavy machine gun parts originally featured in Item 35123.
• Includes newly-designed parts to depict 2 figures: soldier seated in the passenger seat with M60, and gunner with hand resting on the M2 heavy machine gun. Accessories such as folding bed, bags, ammunition and M2 mount are also new parts.
• Comes in newly-designed packaging and includes a new instruction manual.
• Markings are included to recreate vehicles from the 82nd Airborne Division and the 2nd Ranger Battalion, plus decals to depict the tape used to cover headlights on the vehicle.
• Would look great in a diorama with its contemporary, the M561 Gama Goat (Item 35330).