Article number: 300132555
Product: 1:48 WWII Brit.Panzer Crusader Mk.III&IV
During WWII at the North African front, the Crusader tank became the main force for the British Tank Corps and often faced off against the German Panzer III. The Crusader Mk.III came with reinforced front armor and a new powerful 6-pounder gun to help deal with the Panzer III. The Crusader tanks were first put into action in the autumn of 1942 at El Alamein, Egypt. Later after the long chase and even at the large scale Tunisia front, the Crusader Mk.III tanks contributed greatly to the allied victory over the Axis forces.
About the model
- This is a plastic 1/48 Crusader Mk.III assembly kit model.
- Length 138mm, The Crusader Mk. III is realistically produced with its large gun barrel, gun turrets and reinforced armor.
- In addition to the regular main battery, there is also a long barrel set.
- A choice of two types of side skirting.
- Assembly type caterpillar tread.
- 3 kinds of markings from the North African front are included. - The Crusader MkI./II was the base for the Crusader Mk.III antiaircraft tank. The Crusader Mk.III was the main competition for the German Panzer III. Creating a diorama with these tanks facing off would truly be enjoyable.