Article number: 300024033
Product: 1/24 Toyota Celica Supra Long Beach GP Marshal Car
This is a welcome re-issue of a classic kit from way back in 1983, which depicts a special version of the Celica Supra that was used as the marshal’s car in the 1982 Formula One race held in Long Beach, California, USA. Its tuned engine produced 230hp and a top speed of over 230km/h, and the car made for a thrilling sight as it bombed around the circuit, thanks to stylish overfenders and a sporty rear spoiler.
About the Model
• This is a 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit.
• The wedge-shaped body is recreated in style, with depictions of the roof-top lights, rear spoiler and exaggerated overfenders.
• Dedicated decals include depictions of the side slogan and other markings.
• Interior features details such as separate seat parts and center console with individual gearshift and parking brake components.
• There is plenty to look at on the model underside, with separate depictions of the exhaust, front MacPherson and rear semi-trailing suspension setups.
• A driver figure is also included to raise the level of detail.
• The cover story for this model has been re-written, and now includes a French version not in the original.
• Please note that this kit does not include parts for motorization or the Yamaha Beluga moped, which were in the original 1981 release.