Article number: 300058633
Product: 1:10 RC Blackfoot (2016)
Tamiya announces this modern successor to the Blackfoot line of cars. It features the classic body from the Blackfoot III (Item 58498) mounted on the chassis used in the Monster Beetle (2015) model (Item 58618), an all-action 2WD chassis fitted out with big tires for rough-and-tumble off-road fun. This model promises to be great fun for both beginners and Tamiya veterans alike!
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 440mm, width: 290mm, height: 270mm.
• The ABS resin Blackfoot III body is given newly designed markings that carry on the theme of the original series of models. A resin driver figure is also included.
• The rugged ABS space frame chassis utilizes double-wishbone front and trailing arm rear suspension setups in tandem with CVA oil dampers.
• Rear universal drive shafts come with rubber boots to protect from dust.
• A resin undercover protects the sealed gearbox at the rear of the model.
• 123mm semi-pneumatic lug pattern tires are paired with yellow 1-piece wheels.
Not for children under 14 years. The packaging has to be kept since it contains important informations. Illustration may vary from actual product in the box. CARSON reserves the rights to change, update or replace any component at any time.