Article number: 300058571 Product: 1:10 RC Porsche 911 Carrera RSR (TT-02)
The Porsche 911 Carrera RSR joins the rapidly-expanding TT-02 chassis line-up. It is a legendary Group 4 car which had a body weighing just 900kg with a 300hp-plus horizontally opposed 6-cylinder engine, and still holds a place in fans’ hearts today thanks to its exploits with racing teams the world over. In 1973, the year of its release, it won the European GT Championship, plus the renowned 24 Hours of Daytona and 12 Hours of Sebring races. The works prototype in predominantly silver livery with the Martini stripe also took the checkered flag in the famed Targa Florio race.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
• The model’s polycarbonate body accurately recreates that of the real car. Rear wing is integrated with body.
• Separate parts are included to depict side mirror.
• The shaft driven 4WD TT-02 is a highly versatile and easy-to-maintain chassis.
• A wide range of option parts are becoming available to tune and customize TT-02 chassis machines.
• The kit includes decorative and masking stickers.
• EXPORT VERSION ONLY includes RS-540 Torque-Tuned Motor.
Warning! Not suitable for children under 14 years.