Article number: 300058667
Product: 1:10 RC Audi Quattro A2 (TT-02)
Here comes the latest new entry into the line-up of models on the adaptable and easy-driving TT-02 chassis. It
recreates the Audi Quattro A2, which graced the 1983 WRC scene from midway through the season, contributing
to driver Hannu Mikkola’s eventual Drivers’ Championship.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 458mm, width: 187mm.
• The classic quattro A2 body is molded accurately in lightweight and durable polycarbonate.
• Features separate metal-plated ABS parts for front and rear light cases, plus fog lamps. Side mirrors, wing and
wing caps are molded in white ABS.
• Please note that light cases are compatible with separately sold LEDs; fog lamps are not.
• 5-spoke wheels are molded in silver, and paired with racing radial tires.
• The TT-02 chassis is an adaptable and balanced design with excellent stability, plus features such as identical
suspension arm and upright components for ease of assembly.
• 4-bevel differential gears and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension make for a smooth ride.
• An extensive TT-02 option parts line-up offers a number of opportunities to tune your car.