Article number: 300020069
Product: 1:20 Fiat 131 Abarth Rally Olio
This 1/20 Grand Prix Collection series static model depicts the Olio Fiat navy blue and yellow liveried 131 Abarth, which was the WRC rally champion in 1977. The real car was an Abarth-tuned version of the Fiat 131 Mirafiori with a 215hp 2-liter engine; it was extremely lightweight thanks to extensive use of FRP and aluminum across its body. It made a rally debut in 1976 and took titles in '77, '78 and '80. This is the first re-issue for the venerable Tamiya kit in 21 years, and the first time with this new livery.
About the Model
• This is a 1/20 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 208mm, width: 98mm.
• The classic, boxy form with distinctive overfenders and spoilers is captured in style.
• Features detailed renderings of the 2-liter engine, roll cage-equipped interior, suspension and even the inside of the car's trunk.
• High quality Cartograf decals are used to capture the sponsors in the classy livery. Masking stickers are included for windows.
• Comes with 2 figures - driver and navigator - for installation in the model.
• Features a new assembly instruction manual with brand new four-language background story text.