Article number: 300058693
Product: 1:10 RC TA08 PRO Chassis Kit
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C touring car chassis kit.
• Features Stepped-V shaped chassis which balances weight and rigidity. The battery pack and servo are
positioned on a slight angle (about 10 degrees) to reduce surface contact and facilitate optimum weight
• Positioning spur gear in front of motor produces stable drivability.
• 2 belt-driven 4WD uses TRF420 gear differentials and steel TA07 differential joint cups.
• A-arm suspension arm gives your model a low center of gravity, enhanced with laid down dampers. Camber
and caster angles are adjustable by turnbuckle shafts and lower arm spacers respectively.
• Comes with Super Short Big Bore size dampers. Universal shafts and full bearings give efficient drive.
• Rotating body mounts by 180 degrees switches between standard and 2mm advanced body positions.
• Please note that the R/C equipment, motor, battery pack, tires and body are sold separately
Read carefully and fully understand the instructions before commencing assembly. A supervising adult should also read the instructions if a child assembles the model.
When assembling this kit, tools including knives are used. Extra care should be taken to avoid personal injury.
Read and follow the instructions supplied with paints and/or cement, if used (not included in kit).
Keep out of reach of small children. Children must not be allowed to put any parts in their mouths, or pull vinyl bags over their heads.