Article number: 300056352
Product: 1:14 RC MB Arocs 3363 6x4 ClassicSpace
This 1/14 scale tractor truck recreates the Mercedes-Benz Arocs 3363 3-axle truck, which is the first narrow bodied European tractor model in the Tamiya Tractor Truck Series. The full-size subject is the German company's heavy duty tractor head that debuted in 2013. Powered by a 630hp 15.6-liter inline-6, the actual Arocs is capable of hauling massive loads of up to 250 tons.
The Tamiya rendition faithfully captures the truck's modern form with the use of ABS plastic body parts and a number of metal chassis components. One look at the detailed interior and auxiliary equipment, such as air tanks, will confirm that the body features replica-quality realism, which is further enhanced with metal transfers depicting emblems and numerous metal-plated parts. The chassis is built for durability as it uses aluminum side channels with resin cross members. Drivability is accomplished by power from the front-mounted motor and is transmitted via a propeller shaft to the rear axle; built-in differential gears guarantee smooth cornering. Gear changes can be made via a separately-sold Tamiya 4-channel transmitter.
• 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 529mm, width: 190mm, height: 267mm.
• The narrow body of the ClassicSpace variant Arocs 3363 is recreated accurately using newly-molded parts, complete with the distinctive "bucket-tooth" grille. Photo-etched parts recreate cab rear platform.
• Interior details include: seat and dashboard.
• 3-axle chassis utilizes a tough ladder frame with aluminum side channels and resin cross members.
• A realistic drivetrain setup sees the front mounted motor powering twin rear axles.
• 3-speed transmission can be controlled via a 4ch R/C transmitter.
• Highly realistic suspension employs metal leaf spring dampers and friction dampers.
• Coupler is included to enable connection with any currently available Tamiya 1/14 scale trailers.
• Compatible with the tractor truck option parts (TROP) Items 56531, 56532, 56536 and 56538. Use with Multi- Function Control Unit MFC-03 (Item 56523) (or MFC-01, Item 56511) for realistic LED lights and sounds.
• Requires: 4-Channel radio, One Servo, ESC, 7.2volt battery with charger, and Tamiya TS-Paint.