Product: 1/12 Porsche 934 Vaillant
Following on from the re-issue of the Jägermeister-sponsored 934 (Item 12055), we are delighted to announce its Vaillant livery cousin’s debut in the 1/12 Big Scale Racing Cars series. From 1976, the commercially sold race car Porsche Turbo RSR was used in World Sportcar Championship races. As it was to be used in Group 4 GT class and the 930 Turbo was its base, it was called the 934. Its 2,993cc flat-6 turbo-charged engine thumped out an impressive 485hp with 62kg/m of torque. One of the 934 racecars was run in the 1976 DRM (German Racing Championship) by Kremer Racing. The cobalt green car took three victories that season, carrying driver Bob Wollek to the top of the Division 1 drivers’ standings.
About the model
• This is a 1/12 scale plastic assembly model kit. Length: 360mm, width: 168mm.
• This kit features the same slick tires as used in Item 12055.
• The impressive form with parts such as the large-sized front bumper spoiler and the widened overfenders is accurately reproduced.
• Left and right doors and front and rear hoods are openable.
• Flat-6 turbo engine's cables, cords, and piping provide a top quality finish.
• The rack & pinion arrangement enables moveable front wheels linked with the steering wheel.
• Moveable front and rear suspension features coil spring dampers.
• Spartan interior with roll-cage is precisely reproduced.
• Photo-etched parts depict brake discs, catch pins, side radiator, and seatbelt for the ultimate finish.
• Sponsor and car number decals are produced by Cartograf.
• Please note that the Tamiya Color spray paint TS-102 Cobalt Green will also be introduced for this model.