Article number: 300058623 Product: 1:10 RC Nissan GT-R Drift (TT-02D)
Tamiya is delighted to announce a new release on the drift spec TT-02D chassis. This model depicts the Nissan GT-R, using the body originally included in Item 58411. The GT-R was unleashed on the world by Nissan in December 2007. Laden with a powerful 3.8-liter V6 twin-turbo engine, dual clutch transmission, independent transaxle 4WD and more, it was designed to be a supercar ready to be driven any time, anywhere and by anyone, and featured regular annual performance-boosting design tweaks.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
• The sleek, powerful form of the GT-R is captured faithfully by the polycarbonate body.
• Features separately-molded side mirror and rear wing parts.
• LED units are included for export version only!
• The TT-02D is the specially tuned drift spec of the popular shaft-driven 4WD entry chassis, the TT-02.
• Features 24mm width drift-spec tires on metal-plated mesh wheels, CVA oil dampers, full ball bearings, a sport-tuned motor and aluminum motor heat sink.
• The body was originally used on Item 58411.
Attention ! Ne convient pas aux enfants de moins de 3 ans. Risque d'asphyxie lié à la présence de pièces de petite taille.